Sunday, October 12, 2008

Landscaping

Ok... so all of my still cameras are dead, so this post will have to do without pictures... use your imagination.

Here we are, a full week after we moved all our stuff into the house from storage. There are a few lingering boxes on the first floor and a whole boat load in my office. I plan on getting to them... uh... sometime.

The big news is on the outside. Our water spigots were finally installed, so we started to plant our lawn. So far we have the front lawn done and this week I'll plant the rest. We also hit up the local Lowes with the in-laws and bought two car loads of trees and bushes for 75% off! What a bargain! We've laid them out where they're going to live out their lives, but I haven't started to plant them yet. I was going to do that today, but I decided to go rock climbing for the first time in 3 months. I deserve it so don't give me any grief. Yehearme?

Oh and a little tip: don't put lawn fertilizer into an open wound.

No comments: