Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Appliances delivered


appliances
Originally uploaded by bredto

Today our appliances were delivered which is one more step to making our house livable. Unfortunately, the stove and dryer won't be working until the propane people come back to hook them up. We did make a run to the get some food to put in our new fridge (you served us well bud light fridge, but it's time to go) and did a load of dishes in our dishwasher. Once I can cook again it'll feel like a real house!

So once the guys left, the flooring has slowed down considerably for multiple reasons. Reason One - The work week started. Reason Two - they left me with the hard stuff... for me at least. Lots of work on the saws and difficult nailing. Reason Three - pain. I've opened up a gnarly blister from swinging the hammer and it's nice and tender. I believe installing flooring is a good way to end up in a wheelchair. My back kills and my knees hurt. Cool. Now only another week or two and I'll be finished!

a few days of work Stacked 
fridge Another classic look :

No comments: