Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flooring going down


acclimation process 3000
Originally uploaded by bredto

Today my sister-in-laws brother, Matt, came up along with my brother and nephew to help me get started laying the flooring. I'm very glad they did since Matt has had experience do floors before. We worked about 6 hours and 200 sq/ft. in. They'll be here through tomorrow morning and Matt insists that the pace will pick up and we should be able to knock out quite a bit more.

I'm also beginning to see why guys geek out about tools. Yesterday I drove down to Binghamton to borrow various saws and sanders for the upcoming job. Those along with my absolute favorite new tool, the pneumatic nailer, I feel like to can do anything!

My camera is broken, so no pictures of the process yet, but I did shot a little video which I'll post eventually.

No comments: